Coronavirus (COVID-19) Help & Support
Help & Support
Amid news about the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are committed to doing everything we can to meet the banking needs of our customers and the community. That’s why we’ve put in place additional support and advice to help customers impacted by the COVID-19.
We’re working around the clock to ensure that we provide you with solutions, support, and advice should you need it. We will use this page to inform you regarding the latest updates and announcements.
Banking on the Go
We urge customers to utilize our mobile application, BisB Digital, where they can perform the majority of their banking transactions from the comfort and safety of their homes. These include opening accounts in less than 5 minutes via selfie, settling credit card payments, topping up finances, updating customer details and much more. During this difficult time, we will continue to provide our customers with top quality banking services and the necessary resources to ensure their personal safety.
BisB Digital is at your service and is available on the Google Play Store and the App Store, utilize the platform and all it offers from the comfort of your home.
For any further inquiries and assistance, please contact us on 17515151
We understand our customers may be worried about the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are here to provide them with ongoing support during this difficult period. In line with the recommendations of the Central Bank of Bahrain, we are offering advisory services and various relief measures to our retail and corporate customers.
For any further inquiries and assistance, place contact us on 17515151
We’ve announced the following measures to support our retail customers:
- Bahraini customers who have already applied for personal, mortgage and auto-financing solutions as of 19 March 2020 will automatically receive 6 months deferral of installments without any fees, no profit on profit and no increase in profit rate, unless the borrower agrees for a shorter period or does not wish to avail any deferral.
- Customers who have already applied for personal, mortgage and auto-financing solutions as of 19 March 2020 will automatically receive a deferral for March 2020 installment without any fees, no profit on profit and no increase in profit rate, unless the borrower agrees for a shorter period or does not wish to avail any deferral.
- Customers who do not wish to avail the deferment service should request it via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, BisB Digital or contacting us on 17515151 before 30 April 2020.
- Customers applying for new personal and auto financing solutions will receive up to 6 months grace period.
- The required minimum monthly payment will be set to zero for all Bahraini cardholders for 6 months, starting from March 2020.
- The direct debit service will be disabled for 6 months. Cardholders who wish to pay any amount due can do so using any of the following payment channels:
- Online using their BisB Account through BisB Mobile or BisB Online
- Online using any other local bank account through the Benefit Payment Gateway
- BisB ATMs at Branches and Financial Malls
- BisB Branches and Financial Malls
- No fees or additional profit will be charged on the outstanding balance of the card as of 19 March 2020.
- Cardholders who wish to opt-out of stopping the payment must call us on 17515151 (You have to request for opt out on before the 14th of any month).
We’ve announced the following support measures for our corporate customers:
- Existing customers applying for any new drawdown will automatically receive up to 6 months grace period.
- Existing customers will be offered up to 6 months grace period on their existing facilities.
- Our relationship managers will be on standby to analyze and assess the liquidity positioning of our existing customers to suggest solutions that match their cash flow.
- Cash collection services are also available for our customers at a very reasonable rate.
- BisB Corporate Digital platform is available for free for all existing customers enabling them to perform all their banking needs without the need to visit the branch.
For further assistance, please contact your Relationship Manager or contact us on (+973) 17546159.
Stay Safe from Fraud
Fraudsters are exploiting coronavirus fears and are using it as an opportunity to attempt a variety of scams such as claiming to be the customer’s bank. We will never ask you to move money to a safe account or contact you to inquire about any data via email or SMS. Remember to always safeguard your banking data, your security is our top priority.
Further Support Options
Our branches and financial malls will remain open until further notice, locate your nearest branch by visiting the following link https://www.bisb.com/en/branch-locator
We urge you to utilize our banking platform, BisB Digital, which you can access anytime, anywhere to manage your everyday banking needs, such as transferring funds, checking your account balance and updating your details, requesting for a replacement card online, managing credit card payments and more.
IOS users can download the app from the App Store by clicking on the following link: https://apps.apple.com/bh/app/bisb-mobile/id1296859186
Android users can download the app from the Play Store by clicking on the following link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.veripark.bisbmobile
If you require further support, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us by contacting our call centre on (+973) 175151515.