Services and Quality Assurance
Complaint Resolution Unit
BisB is contemplating developing a winning customer relationship strategy that thinks hard about all aspects of customer interactions – processes, technologies and organizational structure.
Excellent Customer Relationship is a step-by-step guide that takes you through the process, with workable examples of key differentiating areas, beginning with the client's grievance resolutions.
As a result, the Complaint Resolution Unit (CRU) reporting to the Service & Quality Management has been established. The process of attending to customers complaints is as follows:
- The "Complaint Resolution Unit" is handled by Zahra Qassim and the contact numbers are 17515199, Fax: 17534404 and e-mail: email@example.com
- A complaint by way of written letter, fax and e-mail will be addressed to the above staff.
- The process of the CRU complaint cases will be resolved quickly and efficiently within 24 hours of receiving the complaint.
- All bank staff will forward any complaints to the above staff, who will handle the case immediately.
- In case the issue is not closed within the 48 hours, the complaint would be
escalated to the Head of Service & Quality Management, for immediate follow up with the relevant department, in order to ensure to that the complaint is resolved in a timely manner.
- The CRU will ascertain that all staff are aware of the procedure and they fully understand the process.
- Bank staff can further advise the customers that a professional Complaint
Resolution Unit exists in the Bank to attend to their problems whenever needed.
Click Here to download the Complaint Resolution Unit Form.
Customer Satisfaction Survey
We at BisB want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you, please help us serve you better by taking a couple of minutes of your valuable time to tell us about the service that you have received so far. We appreciate your business and want to make sure we meet your expectation.