- Applicant must be 18 years and above. (Minors can have a legal guardian open an account in their name).
- Applicants can also be business owners.
- Applicants can be of any nationality.
- Customers have to maintain at least BD50 over at least 7 days to entitle for any draw.
Opening a Tejoori Account is easy as 1,2,3
Step 1: Check your eligibility
To open an account, you must fulfil any of the below criteria:
- Applicant must be 18 years of age (minors can have their legal guardian open an account in their names)
- Organizations and business owners must present an active Commercial Registration
Step 2: Visit any BisB Branch or Financial Mall to open your account ensuring you present:
- 2 valid identification documents if you’re an individual (a Valid Residence/Work Permit for non-Bahrainis)
- The Birth Certificate and a valid identification of the minor if you’re the legal guardian
- A valid Commercial Registration if you’re an organisation
Step 3: Start Investing and Winning!
Once your account has been opened you can start investing, winning and getting closer to your dreams.