In association with Takaful International Insurance, BisB provides you with a variety of customized insurance packages thoroughly tailored to serve your needs at the market’s most competitive rates.
What are the insurance packages that BisB offer?
BisB offer the following insurance packages throughout its branch network:
- Fire Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Travel Insurance
What are the Fire Insurance covers offered?
- Fire only
- Fire and special perils
- Fire, special perils, and burglary
- 'Baitak' home comprehensive
Brief of Covers:
- Fire: Damages caused by fire, lighting and domestic explosion.
- Special Perils: Explosion, falling of aircrafts on the property insured, floods, storms, earthquakes, escape of water from any water apparatus and impact of any vehicle or animal with the property insured.
- RSMD: Riots, strikes and malicious damage is subject to the Area.
- Home Assists: Assistance for any emergencies at home (There is an extra BD10 charge).
- As per the Company's standard/Exclusions policy's wording
- Minimum net premium of BD35 to Takaful International
The above rates may vary if the age of building is more than 15 years
- A general rate of 2.25% of the car value
- All expenses are defined as expenses for meals and lodging which were necessarily incurred and which were not provided by the Common Carrier or any other party free of charge.
- Strike, Industrial Action, Inclement Weather, and Equipment Failure that delays any flight are not covered.
- Written proof of delay from the transport provider must be submitted with any claim and subject to receiving original receipts
- The baggage delay must exceed the Excess
- Confiscation or requisition by customs or other government authority cannot form the basis of a claim for Loss or expenses.
- Claims in respect of essential clothing or requisites purchased as a result of delayed baggage will only be considered if terms have been purchased within 4 days after the actual arrival time at the intended destination.
- If baggage appears to be delayed at the destination airport, the insured person must formally notify the relevant carrier airline immediately. Evidence of notification must be provided.
Cases will be accepted if the trip was canceled as a result of the following:
- Dying, becoming ill or injured.
- The death, injury or illness of a relative or a person with whom the insured has booked the travel.
- If the insured has been called for a jury service or attending the court as a witness.
- If the police or the insurers of the insured person home needs the insured person to stay after a fire, flood or burglary at the insured home within 48 hours before the date of leaving.
- The death, injury or sickness of a relative certified as being significantly harmful to life by a Physician in the insured person country of residence.
- The Insured Person's death or death of a relative
- In case of injury or sickness to the insured person, a physician has recommended that due to the severity of the insured person’s condition it is Medically Necessary that the insured person interrupts the Trip.
- In case of injury or sickness of a Relative, the severity or acuteness of their of their condition or the circumstances surrounding that condition is/are such the an ordinary prudent person must interrupt the Trip.
Emergency Medical/Expenses/ Evacuation
- Must contact the assistance department at the time of incident, phone number 001-713-267-2525